I miei ultimi post..

martedì 16 maggio 2017

Stylewe #2

Hi girls

Do you remember StyleWe?

I like this e-shop!

If you need wear a cocktail dress..you will find this section, purple cockail dresses useful!

This one, for example, looks so nice!

Purple A-line Cocktail Bow Crocheted Lace Dress


I love so much every type of bag but for a special occasion i think that this white clutch is perfect! 


RADISH
White Beaded Push Lock Evening Clutch with Silver-tone Hardware




What do you think about Style we #2?

In addition i would suggest you another fashion website Just Fashion Now


Have a nice day!

Note di stile moda and make up

14 commenti:

  1. Beautiful dress. I like this kind of outfits, a bit vintage. :)

    Kathy's delight I Instagram I Facebook

    RispondiElimina
  2. deliziosi sia l'abito che la clutch! :)
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  3. molto carino il look anche per una cerimonia.
    lalu

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...